Assignments give teachers and parents the ability to create customized assignments for individual students, groups of students, or an entire class.
To create an assignment:
- Log into your account and select Assignments from the navigation bar.
- Select Create Assignment.
- Step 1: Select the list you wish to create the assignment for.
- Step 2: Select the activities you wish to include in the assignment.
- Step 3: Select which students you would like to complete the assignment.
- Step 4: Add Assignment Details.
- Select Save.
When students log into their accounts, they will see their Assignments on their homepage. Assignments can also be accessed through the VocabularySpellingCity app.
Note: Students will only see four assignments at a time on their homepage, but they can view all assignments by selecting the View More Assignments option.