If you have created an assignment, but your students are unable to see it when they log in, please make sure that:
- The assignment has been published.
- If a new student was added to your class roster after the assignment was originally assigned, the student MUST be selected within the teacher’s account to view and complete the assignment. This can be done immediately after adding the new student, or by editing the assignment and selecting the student within Step 3.
- The Start Date for the Assignment should be set to today's date or a prior date.
- The Due Date for the Assignment has not passed.
If you are attempting to create an assignment and do not see the students you wish to include in the assignment, please check the visibility settings on the list to be sure that the student(s) can view the list.
To do so:
- Log into your account and select List Management from the navigation bar.
- Locate the list you wish to use in the assignment.
- Select Public/Private/Some/None, located within the Visibility column. If visibility has been set for select students, make sure that the students you wish to complete the assignment have been granted access to the list.
Keep in mind that student groups, list groups, and assignment groups do not sync.
Note: Some activities take longer than others (e.g., HangMouse and LetterFall). If your lists include more than 10 words, you may not want to include these activities as part of your assignment, as there is a chance that the game will time out before the students can finish the activity, thus resulting in a loss of data.