Logged-in students MUST complete assigned activities from their homepage for the activity to be marked as complete.
If a student completes an activity outside of the assignment, it will not register as being completed under View Student Assignments.
Students must log into their account and click on the assignment name within the Assignments section of their homepage and then select activities. The activity must be completed fully in order to register as complete.
Please share the following information on completing assignments with your students:
- Log into your account.
- Select the correct Assignment name within the Assignments box.
- Please note if you do not see the right assignment please select the View More Assignments option.
- Select the correct activity within the assignment.
- Complete the activity in full.
- Move on to the next activity or return to the homepage Assignments section and select another activity.
Please note, if students complete an assignment on a mobile device with low connectivity, the activity will not transfer the completed data to our site until a strong internet connection is available again. Once a strong internet connection is available, the student will need to relaunch the app in order for the data to transfer properly.
If neither of the two instances above apply to you, please provide us with additional information, in the form of:
- The student's name and username reporting the issue.
- The assignment name.
- The list name.
- The type of device the assignment was completed on.
- Any additional steps or information that can assist us in replicating and investigating the issue.